Environmental Studies Budget
The Environmental Studies Budget (ESB) provides annual funding to help people in the Falkland Islands conduct activities and research which benefit and enhance our environment. Projects eligible for funding must assist in the management or enhancement of biodiversity in the Falkland Islands.
Priority is often given to initiatives which include environmental research, on-ground action, and educational activities addressing the following key themes, which are:
- Controlling Top 10 Invasive Species
- Understanding our Marine Invasive Species
- Creating a National Red List for either Marine or Terrestrial Species
- Providing physical protection to vulnerable species and their habitats
- Restoring vulnerable habitats
For more information on the priority areas or to view the application form, please see the below documents.
Applications for the 19/20 Environmental Studies Budget are currently closed.
For more information, please contact:
Denise Blake, Environmental Officer & Environmental Policy Adviser
Phone: + 500 28427