Services & Support for Health Promotion
The Public Health Unit works with the public, private and voluntary sectors to improve wellbeing of the people who live in the Falkland Islands. We adopt a partnership approach, encouraging positive health behaviours.
We provide a range of services including policy development, project development, workshop delivery and creating health information resources.
If you would like assistance we can provide advice and assistance with:
- Developing nutrition guidelines and standards for nurseries and schools
- Developing workplace wellbeing polices
In addition we also offer practical support and can offer:
- Workplace wellbeing presentations and workshops
- Bespoke presentations for health promotions e.g. nutrition topics, being active, alcohol awareness, stress reduction
- Yoga and mindfulness sessions for schools, nurseries and community groups
- One-one support from a nutritionist for optimising balanced nutrition for health
If you would like to access any of these services please get in touch.
For more information, please contact:
Carol Morrison, Head of Public Health
Phone: +500 28435